Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hyperspeedist (Initial)

The good thing about coffee before sleep is that they will always keep me up when typing, although waking up late is never a good thing :))

Well, it seems like The Secret World delayed their beta test to add some spices to their beta event, it's now integrated with Facebook app, still not active yet though but I was looking forward playing an Illuminati Agent :D

The Secret World (TSW) never stuck in my brain before because it's already on maximum hype with Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR, IMO Funcom's games are good, in fact their Anarchy Online was my first online game but since it's like really complex (for me at least) it quickly wears me off. TSW has classless system, urban legends type lore combined with modern secret conspiracies stuff, so yeah it's kinda grow on me especially after they release(d) the Secret War beta event.

Although hype is also easily wears off, after registering and got a message like: "We'll contact you by email when the event started" after a week and no mail in your inbox I can bet a good chunk of the hype will fall, nevertheless TSW looks good on their early stage, I'm especially interested by the Secret Wars beta event, at least will-be players will enjoy tearing each other apart in this Facebook game until the actual game came out :))

Yes, the tentacles are coming, thank you H.P Lovecraft!!

No comments:

Post a Comment