Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Aaaand, vacation is over

A day before, me and a friend talked about how human succesfully made life becomes more complex by inventing too much distraction, idle talk but since I always based my idea on how you can greet a stranger on a road without getting a suspicious stare and a "whaddaya want" answer.... I must agree with him :))

On a completely unrelated note Star Wars The Old Republic finally get a release date, it's 20 December for US and 22nd for Europe, the news keep me alive all night last night (aside from that new Nescafe Menu), but seriously if you take a closer look release date means US$ 60 for new game (YAY) and the fact that they released it before Christmas that people can use it as a present (rather than gift cards from Best Buy) is a good business move. Now the next step that Lucasarts should make is inventing a real Lightsaber

 Or a flying skateboard


But for me release date means one thing: as a freebie lover I expected... TRIAL version, which I can do stress test with my old gaming gear with overclocked settings, I guess too much distraction made me unable to buy a new gear :D

So, if you'll excuse me I'm gonna continue watching Higurashi, bloody sick anime series (in both ways) I'll review it when my brain stopped racking (hopefully it's still up there after I watched the final season)

No comments:

Post a Comment