Monday, August 27, 2012

Being Saleh: 40 hours later...

I catch a cold.... Thankfully I'm not on a tight schedule for work, as I said before my limit is 8 hrs per day =))

The early access are somewhat eventful, there's some serious issue about the interface not working on overflow server, the guild system is somewhat unfinished, still playable though.

I found nothing that can be considered gamebreaking (sPvP and WvsWvsW said to have some serious issues though), unless we count mail system and trading posts are down for half a day

I want to thank ArenaNet for giving their all to fix those issues, some of them probably haven't slept for days fixing everything while some of the community whine and nerdraged at them. Dedicated people are great, nuff said.

Time to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment